Fusion Series #s 3155-3159

Fusion Series #3155 - collage with prepared papers on paper - 9x7 inches

Fusion Series #3156 - collage with prepared papers on paper - 9x7 inches

Fusion Series #3157 - collage with prepared papers on paper - 9x7 inches

Fusion Series #3158 - collage with prepared papers on paper - 9x7 inches

Fusion Series #3159 - collage with prepared papers on paper - 9x7 inches
Several of this type (Iberian Variations) from the last few postings will be used in Banana Republic Stores in SF and NYC.

Comments

typebalance said…
I love these! I am trying to improve my composition by making abstract splashes of paint on paper and manipulating them to balance things out. Mostly with tempera on watercolor paper. I was never bale to get the same sense of large scale I see here. Were the brushstrokes very large?

- Maria
http://cargocollective.com/mariamatveeva

Popular Posts